Place of Origin:
Composite autoclave is mainly used for thermocompression curing molding of non-metal matrix composite products. The equipment has the functions of heating and pressure curing, and also has the function of vacuum curing for composite materials.
1) The cantilever hanging plate slide rail method is adopted, driven by the reducer, the door can be moved to the side to minimize the occupied space. The unscrewing/closing of the tank cover is realized by a pair of meshing gear mechanisms.
2) The tank door is designed as an independent support structure, which can prevent the flange of the tank mouth from being deformed by force during long-term use, resulting in difficulty in opening and closing the door. After the tank door is opened, it is parked on one side of the tank door (the opening direction of the tank door is determined by the buyer according to the installation site)
3) This system is composed of cantilever, support and limit device, etc., which support the tank door and allow the tank door to swing and rotate. The tank door swings to one side of the tank body (facing the tank door to the right or left).
4) The switch of the tank door, the rotary switch is controlled by hydraulic pressure or reducer
Sealing of jar lids
The sealing device of the autoclave uses double V-shaped fluororubber sealing rings, which can withstand a temperature of 280°C. The groove at the tail of the sealing ring is inflated to deform it, ensuring the long-term reliability of the sealing ring.
The lid of the autoclave can only be opened when the gauge pressure inside the autoclave is equal to zero. The autoclave cannot be pressurized and heated when the lid is not fully locked.
The opening operation of the can lid is equipped with 3 safety interlock devices, and only when the 3 safety interlock devices are unlocked, the can opening operation is allowed. This operation is controlled by electronic logic.
Safety interlock device:
- Safety pressure switch: diagnosis of minimum pressure. The device can only open the lid when the pressure in the tank is consistent with atmospheric pressure.
- Electrically controlled mechanical locking device: This mechanical device guarantees the complete closure of the lid, driven by a gear reducer and controlled by a safety electronic logic system.
- Zero pressure valve: manual switch. The operator is forced to check the zero pressure condition of the autoclave when the autoclave lid is opened or closed.
Only after the electronic logic system of the safety device agrees (after the safety locking device is unlocked), the opening and closing operation of the can lid is valid.
In addition, due to the large size of the tank, a safety device for people in the tank is provided. When a person enters the tank, pull the safety device to ensure that the tank cover cannot be unscrewed and the fan cannot be started to ensure the safety of the personnel inside the tank. Controlled by a safety electronic logic system. Simultaneously send out lights and light alarms.
Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Systems
The autoclave is equipped with a stainless steel heat exchanger with finned tubes, which is welded as a whole and connected to the water tank. The heat exchanger has a large heat exchange area to ensure sufficient heat exchange efficiency after long-term operation pollution to meet the cooling rate requirements.
The air circulation in the autoclave is completed through the circulation air duct composed of centrifugal fan, air guide tube and guide plate. The circulating air volume is calculated according to the heat dissipation loss of the tank and the uniformity of temperature. The shaft power of the motor is determined according to the full pressure of the fan, the rated air volume, and the speed of the fan to meet the requirements of temperature uniformity under different pressures.
Aluminum silicate fiber is used as heat insulation material, which is filled between the surface of the autoclave and the metal shield (stainless steel) protecting them, preventing the temperature in the tank from transferring to the surface.
Provide different control schemes according to different requirements and process characteristics of customers, mainly including: PLC, monitoring software, PC.
Through these standard configuration systems, relying on PLC can realize process automation and control all switching sequences, analog signals and digital signals and other logical relationships.
The control system is operated by monitoring chart software management mode:
The system control is completed by PLC and displayed on PC computer screen. Obtain real-time operating status of equipment and machines, can confirm the sequence of each set of data and integrate each individual control loop.
Brief description of the process
The thermocompression curing molding of composite materials refers to the polymerization molding of carbon fiber and resin in a mold under a certain temperature and pressure. Resin polymerization in autoclave must meet the following conditions:
1) Heating temperature control;
2) Vacuum degree control;
3) Leakage of the vacuum bag;
4) The pressure that changes its density.
The curing and molding of composite materials includes the following stages:
1) Vacuum stage;
2) Heating and pressurization stage;
3) Insulation and pressure holding stage;
4) Cooling and pressure relief stage.
Send your inquiry directly to us