Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Carbon Fiber Car Parts||Keywords:||Carbon Fiber Parts Manufacturing|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO9001, SGS, ISO13485||OEM:||Support|
Black Smooth Carbon Fiber Products,
FDA Carbon Fiber Products Car Parts
Black smooth carbon fiber products manufacturing car parts customized in China
The advantage of carbon fiber material:
1. Safety, energy saving and environmental protection. Carbon fiber material has low density, high strength, and good toughness. It can be used in the body and chassis to reduce the weight of the car without losing strength or rigidity. It has a very obvious weight reduction effect while ensuring safety. The light body will naturally save fuel. Both energy saving and environmental protection.
2. Shock absorption and sound insulation. Carbon fiber material has high damping and strong vibration absorption capacity. It is used in the body, transmission system and engine parts to effectively reduce vibration and noise and improve ride comfort.
3. Not easy to deteriorate. Carbon fiber materials are not easily affected by environmental changes, and have excellent fatigue resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance and radiation resistance. Auto parts used to withstand fatigue loads can effectively extend their service life. They are used in electric vehicles and other new energy vehicles. Field applications have strong competitiveness.
4. There are many molding processes and good designability. The use of carbon fiber composite materials to manufacture the car body can save complicated metal molds, stamping, welding and spraying investment, and reduce the overall production cost a lot. It is easy to realize the integrated production of parts and components, which greatly shortens the development cycle and saves costs.
Application of carbon fiber materials in automobiles:
1. Application on car body.
In traditional automobile production, metal materials such as steel account for a large proportion of the car body. If carbon fiber composite materials are used to manufacture automobile bodies and chassis, the weight of the entire automobile can be reduced by 40% to 60%, which is equivalent to 1/3 of the steel structure. 1/6. Its tensile strength is 7-8 times that of similar steel structures, at the same time, the safety and impact resistance of the car body can also be guaranteed. In addition, because carbon fiber materials are easy to process into various complex structures, the integration of new energy vehicle bodies can be realized. To a large extent, the manufacturing process of the process is shortened, thereby reducing part of the manufacturing cost.
2. Application in automobile hub.
The car hub is one of the important parts of the car. It plays a vital role in the safe driving of the car. The hub has to bear the weight of the car itself and the load of the car. In addition, the hub has to transmit drive and torque. Therefore, the quality of the car hub is very high. Carbon fiber composite material has excellent heat resistance, fatigue resistance and mechanical properties, and can be used as a substitute for metal materials as a material for making car hubs to meet the requirements of high strength, good impact resistance and good heat resistance. At the same time, the carbon fiber composite material for the hub can reduce the quality of the hub, and help reduce the inertia of the wheel rotation, and start the car, stop the car and turn the speed faster.
3. The application of carbon fiber in the brake system.
Automobile brake linings mainly use asbestos materials, which are easy to friction and generate high temperatures during braking, and thermal degradation of performance occurs, and the asbestos dust produced is carcinogenic. Carbon fiber composite material has high specific strength, good wear resistance and good heat resistance. It is used in automobile brake pads and can be used as a substitute for asbestos. The carbon fiber brake disc can reduce the vehicle speed from 300KM/h to 50Km/h within 50m. Carbon fiber brake discs can withstand high temperatures of 2500°C with stable performance.
4. Application in automobile air intake system.
The car's air intake system uses carbon fiber composite materials, which can be easily processed into complex shapes with various required curved surfaces due to good processing performance. Moreover, the smooth surface of the carbon fiber composite materials can effectively improve the car's air intake efficiency. In addition, it can also reduce the quality of the air intake system, thereby reducing the quality of the entire vehicle and achieving a lightweight effect.
Welcome you to visit our workshop to see our products and production lines!
|Why purchase carbon fiber products from Olymspan Composites:|
|1. Purchase carbon fiber car parts directly from a professional manufacturer .|
|2. Strict control on materials , high quality carbon fiber pre-preg and epoxy resin .|
|3. Autoclave technology and experts of carbon fiber products.|
|4. Thousand of carbon fiber parts, covering different industry.|
|5. Strength on new carbon fiber products development . OEM & ODM are welcomed.|
|6. Excellent pre and post sales service.|
Q: what is the proceesing for the quote ?
A: We can quote from your 3d formats like IGS,STP,PARASOLID etc and 2D drawings as well, quote the price to clients after got the 2d or 3d drawings within 2 hours.
Q: How is the next ?
A: We will send the cost to you and get your confirmations for the quote.
Q: Do you do the surface treatments please ?
A:yes, we do the surface treatments, for instance: chromated, powder coating, Anodizing, laser etching as well as painting.
Q: What is the quality Control before shipping?
A: We have QC department for the quality control before shipping.
Q: How long can it be delivery ?
A: Delivery from 7-50days that depends on the parts.
Q: Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are also acceptable.
Q: Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q: Can you accept mixed batch of different products?
A: Yes, we are support different product mix wholesale.
Q: How do you ship the goods and how long does it take arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 5-15 days to arrive.
Q: Can you provide container packed in wooden cases if I order more products?
A: Yes, we are can provide a set of wooden packaging products, but only in big quantity.
Q: We want to visit your company?
A: No problem, we are a production and processing enterprises, look forward to your arrival and we will lead you to visit our office and processing factory.
Contact Person: yanan.zhu